Process of Selling
- Determine your needs and objectives
- Discuss agency
- Discuss marketing options
- Price your home
- Develop a marketing plan.
- Stage the home for its best potential.
- Show the home.
- Communicate on an agreed schedule and manner.
- Adjust price and marketing plan as necessary.
- Evaluate all offers
- Explain terms and conditions
- Negotiate to reach best possible outcome
- Finalize contract and advise on final terms and conditions
Complete Selling Process
- Deposit earnest money in separate account
- Send copies of contract to closing attorney
- Schedule home inspection
- Advise of home repairs
- Advise of seller’s responsibilities
- Advise of buyer’s responsibilities
- Advise everyone of any contingency removals
- Order termite letter within thirty days of closing
- Schedule final walk through
- Schedule closing with your attorney
After the Contract
- Assist you with buying your next home
- Assist you with relocation if needed
- Assist you with “after the sale” resources
- Follow up