We can better market your home when we know what your priorities, objectives and time frames are. We want you to be open about your plans and concerns. If you have any questions, we want to address them. We need to understand to better serve you. Your peace of mind is very important to us.
Realtor vs. FSBO
Realtor vs. For Sale By Owner (FSBO)
- Realtors get you the most money for you home. The National Association of Realtors (NAR) found that “…homes being sold with the help of a real estate professional sold on average for 32% more than a FSBO.”
- Realtors are experienced negotiators helping you get the best price and terms.
- Realtors have experience and market knowledge to help you prepare your house for the market and to price your home competitively
- Realtors are experienced in navigating all the paperwork and changing real estate laws
- Realtors are objective
We will discuss the objectives you want to achieve and clarify the motivating reasons to sell. We want to know all about your home and what makes it special to you and your family. We will discuss the different marketing options and how to tailor a program to meet your timetable.
You are very important and we look forward to working with you.
Sellers - Why Commit to an Agent?
- Unrepresented Buyers pay more
- Agents are experienced with negotiating offers and repairs
- Agents protect the Buyers they represent so the Buyer will get the best price with the best terms
- Agents advise the client about forms, procedures and steps that are needed after execution of the purchase agreement for a successful closing of the transaction.
- Agents are licensed by the state of Tennessee and are required by law to adhere to strict standards.
Why Should You Choose One of the Fontaines?Our expert Memphis Real Estate Agents:
- our agents offer an average of over 20 years of Real Estate experience
- are widely recognized for their professionalism, and thoroughness
- are on top of changes in our industry
- have strict company guidelines to follow
- are full time agents
- are with you throughout the process
- care about you and your family